From cat food to condos, online search is now a normal part of the shopping experience.
AdWeek says 81% of shoppers seek information online before making a purchase. In reality, that number may be even higher. In fact, when’s the last time you didn’t use the internet to research a product before buying? I rest my case.
As a result, every smart business wants to rank higher in search engines. If your business wants to rank among the top search results, you need to have awesome SEO.
To get awesome SEO, you need search engine optimization services from the best SEO company in Charlotte: Carolina SEO Consultants.
Open for Business in Greater Charlotte
In Charlotte, business is good. And it’s getting even better. The city’s been on an upward trend for about a decade, and things won’t be slowing down anytime soon.
- Financial website WalletHub ranked Charlotte the 9th best big city in America for starting a business in 2018. Our fair city beat out regional competitors Houston, Atlanta and Raleigh, which came in at #10. In fact, the state of North Carolina dominates the list, appearing three times in the top ten!
- We scored #20 in Business.org’s list of top US cities for entrepreneurs and startups.
- And, North Carolina made the Top 10 in CNN’s America’s Top States for Business 2018 rankings. The ranking compared over 60 metrics including workforce, infrastructure, cost of doing business, and overall economic health.
These wins are owed in part to a pro-business environment, growing workforce, and high ratio of skilled workers (more on that in a minute). Not to mention the awesome surroundings.
Not only a great place to live, The Queen City also nurtures ideal conditions for doing business. And that’s exactly why great companies keep flocking here.
According to the Charlotte Chamber:
- Over 1000 internationally-owned companies have taken up residency in the area.
- Several Fortune 500 companies have corporate headquarters in Charlotte.
- North Carolina’s 3% state corporate income tax is one of the lowest in the U.S.
- The workforce has grown 23% since 2010.
- The workforce is educated. 44.2% of Mecklenburg Country residents have a bachelor’s degree or higher.
Long story short – the culture of business growth in Charlotte is extremely good. But that also makes competition extremely high.
If your business wants to reach potential new customers, you need a strategy. If you don’t have one, another business might get there first.
We’re proud to work with some of Charlotte’s best and fastest-growing businesses. With every client, our goal is to provide awesome results. We create ROI through great content, innovative marketing, and SEO strategies that work.
Data-Driven SEO for Charlotte, NC Businesses
Search engine optimization is part of a well-rounded marketing strategy. We know it can be confusing and tough to keep up with. The world of SEO changes quickly!
Don’t worry, we’ll handle all the boring details. But here’s a quick rundown of how Google and other search engines treat your website:
SEO Crash Course: It’s All About the User
Google’s customer is the average web user, aka someone searching for information on the web. Just like your business, Google (and other search engines like Yahoo and Bing) are after happy customers.
When it comes to search, happy customers are those who get the most relevant, useful, and trustworthy information available. Oh, and they want it fast.
So, search engines try to display the best sites first. That is, the most authoritative, educational and helpful sites they can possibly find.
Because that is what their customers want.
If customers get “the best” results, they come back to search again and again (and they might click on a link that makes Google some money).
Easy peasy, right?
What does this mean for your business?
If you’re thinking “My content is great! My content is useful! Why am I not on page 1 of Google!?” then you’re not alone.
It comes down to showing Google and other search engines that your site is everything they want: relevant, timely and full of value. Establishing relevance is what gets you ranked. Therefore, it’s the primary goal of smart SEO.
Establishing relevance is what gets you ranked.
So, how do you show that you’re relevant? So glad you asked!
Getting ROI with SEO – Stepping Out in Front of Your Competitors
Smart businesses want to cut through the noise of 85,467,890 blogs. They want a search engine optimization strategy that gets results. We get that!
“Getting ROI from your SEO strategy” means:
- Generate leads, not just rankings.
- Increase revenue, not just your placement in Google searches.
- Grow your business for the long term, not spikes in traffic that don’t last.
Our goal at Carolina SEO Consultants is to get great results for your site. We’ll show Google you’ve got what it takes to be the best: Relevant. Timely. Full of value.
More than Just Keyword Research
Keyword research is important. But it’s just one part of our comprehensive approach to SEO. We’ll start with an SEO audit to see where you stand now, and where we can take you.
We’ll look into questions you may not have thought to ask, like:
- How often are your potential keywords searched?
- How many sites are trying to rank for those terms?
- Should you be targeting short, medium, or long tail keywords?
- Is your website optimized for mobile?
- Are your keyword ideas broad or are you targeting the long tail?
- Is your website optimized for local SEO?
- How does Google read your site?
Our strategy is highly iterative. SEO is a long game and we learn from the data, every step of the way.
At Carolina SEO Consultants, every plan is customized. Your needs, your business goals, your plan.
Are you ready to get higher search rankings and increase your revenue? Let’s talk.